Free Marketing Resources
If you're anything like us, you'll appreciate great tools and resources that will help you towards success. That's what this page is here for. Feel free to try them out. The eBooks are free to download, and if you have any questions, do get in contact and we'll be happy to help you out.
Would you like to be able to highlight gaps in your marketing so that you'll know where to focus your attention? Wouldn't it help you to be able to improve the performance of your overall marketing? This complimentary marketing audit will help you. It's free for you to use right now (but worth £200) and it will provide you with three recommendations that will immediately help you improve your marketing. Click here to start your free marketing audit.
SEO Report Card
Would you like to know how your SEO s working on your website? This free SEO report card will help by showing you what's working and what's not. As well as that, it will compare your SEO results with those of your competition. Interested? Click here to start your free SEO report
Here's a list of books we think you'll find helpful to get your marketing going.
- Duct Tape Marketing revised and updated. The world's most practical Small Business Marketing Handbook. - John Jantsch
- The E-Myth revisited. - Michael Gerber
- Small Business Owners Guide To Local Lead Generation: Proven Strategies and Tips to Grow.... - Various Authors
- Your Business Rules OK. - David Holland
- The Ultimate Sales Machine. - Chet Holmes
- Key Person of Influence. - Daniel Priestly
- The War of Art. - Steven Pressfield
- Getting Everything You Can Out Of Everything You've Got. - Jay Abraham
- Guerrilla Marketing. - Jay Conrad Levinson
- Purple Cow. - Seth Godin
Here's a couple of tools that we like. They'l help you to get better organised and they're free!
And some marketing tools too!
- Hubspot CRM